8 Celebrity Facelifts Gone Wrong Before and After
Murphy’s Law states that “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.” While facelifts can greatly improve a celebrity’s facial appearance, it can result to a highly embarrassing experience and give you a face that doesn’t look like your own when the facelift goes wrong. Here is a list of celebrity facelifts gone wrong. For more stories please go here – Plastic surgery gone wrong – Elitecelebsmag
- Jocelyn Wildenstein – How would you feel spending over $4 million on plastic surgeries including a facelift and then look like a cat afterward? A socialite from New York or “Catwoman” underwent a series of plastic surgeries to win back her husband’s affection, but it didn’t turn out the way she wanted to.
- Michael Jackson – The late pop singer is a classic example of a celebrity facelifts gone wrong. His body-image psychological disorder, his obsession with his facial appearance, led him to undergo a series of plastic surgeries that well, didn’t go as planned. He looks creepy and so not himself, no offense to the late pop icon.
- Donatella Versace – The fabulous VP of Versace started surgeries including a facelift in the 1900s. Although it didn’t really make her unhappy with the result, she’s still one of an example of a celebrity facelifts gone wrong. The changes in her face especially her lips and nose are hard to miss.
- Courteney Cox – This American actress from Friends admitted that she had undergone different surgeries to keep her youthful look yet it didn’t make her happy at all. She said it didn’t highlight her best appearance.
- Meg Ryan – The result of her facelifts made her “Sleepless”. The star from “Sleepless in Seattle” didn’t really admit that she had surgeries but the pictures are a dead giveaway.
- Mickey Rourke – When a man undergoes a facelift, he gets sideburns. Exactly what happened to Mickey Rourke who did not just undergo a facelift but hair transplants and eyelid lift too. Now his face appears to be asymmetrical.
- Jon Van Ark – Not all surgeries can give you the look that you want. Sometimes it will give you an opposite look that will highlight your worst features. Look what happened to Jon Van Ark. Her once beautiful face now looks horrible.
- Scott Thompson – He’s one of the most horrifying results of facelifts. The comedian underwent a lot of plastic surgeries to improve his look yet it made him look horrendous.
Getting a facelift to improve one’s appearance is perfectly fine. I mean, who doesn’t want to look good? But when you’re too obsessed with your look and get too many surgeries to highlight your best features, the result could be devastating when it goes wrong. Instead of improving your asset, you might lose it all including your career as a sought-after celebrity.