Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif vows to knock out unemployment and to make it possible the govt. is offering e-Rozgaar training program for graduate students which will enhance the experience and skills of graduates to make money online.
How to make money online? It is the most common question of our society because in our societies there are counted individual who knows the answer of this question. But now, the Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif is pushing our societies to a step forward by offering e-Rozgaar Training Program to graduate students who become the victim of unemployment.
However, e-Rozgaar Training Program was launched by CM Punjab last year but this time the Government of Punjab pledges to start the second cycle of Program. This program especially welcomed those graduate students who want to earn money online at home.
As everyone knows, finding job is a hard and difficult task now days but e-Rozgaar not only training students but this platform also provide job to 10,000 individuals after training them. This is a good step by Punjab Government to produce freelancers of Pakistan.
How to Apply for e-Rozgaar Training Program 2017:
Candidates has to follow some simple following steps
- visit E-Rozgar Training Program
- Read and accept Undertaking & Terms and Conditions.
- Carefully fill candidate registration form.
- Check provided email for username and password for online test.
Management will shortlist candidates for desired courses after interview.
- The certain criteria has been set for the applicants and it is as follows,
- 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- PHP Development
- Web DesignHTML5 Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Internet Research
- Virtual Assistant
- Email Marketing
- Data Entry
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- UI / UX Design
- Books / eBooks
5 March 2017