Different Natural Methods To Clean Carpet, Toilet and Floor
How To Clean Your Carpet From Salt?
Tool Required :
2- Hand vacuum cleaner
1- Put the salt on the carpet and cover it completely.
2- Leave the salt on the carpet for a whole day.
3 – Then use the handkerchief on the carpet to clean the salt.
4- After 10 minutes, clean the carpet with a hand-vacuum cleaner again.
How to Clean the toilet of Lime?
Limestone deposits are a calcareous compound deposited on surfaces and household appliances throughout the house, which is continuously exposed to water. Removal is a very troublesome process, but it is not impossible, as some people think, and it is also possible to remove the most difficult deposits by using the appropriate detergent.
1- Use the lime remover regularly.
2 – Then make the area and leave the residue remover on the area for a long period because the longer the period the better the result.
3 – Now clean the toilet by a product dedicated to removing calcareous deposits to get the best results.
How to remove ink from carpet?
1 – We bring the amount of cornstarch and add a quantity of milk and mix them together until we get a paste.
2 – We put the dough on the place of the ink spot in the carpet.
3 – leave the dough to dry and can dry in hours.
4- Then we rub the paste on the carpet after it dried and we wash it.
Method of Removing Rust Stains from Linoleum Flooring
1- Rub the rust stains with a cloth, a solution of hot water and a liquid cleaner.
2- Then rinse thoroughly after rubbing and leave to dry.
3- If this method is not successful and rust stains remain on the linoleum, a stronger rust remover should be used.
4- Carefully read the instructions on the label carefully and wear all the hand and face protection when purchasing any new cleaning product from the store and use it for the first time.
5-Rust abrasives should be treated very carefully in a well-ventilated area, and be careful to rinse completely after performing their function because they contain strong chemicals.
6- It is also possible to prepare a rust remover at home using a tablespoon of tartar cream and two tablespoons of water and mix them together until a paste is formed.
7 – Put this paste on the area that we want to clean and clean it well and then wash it with water.
Remember, all these methods which we have discussed are verified and advised by professional cleaning companies(مهندس فحص الفلل بالرياض). But it is suggested that you should get the help of some professional cleaners to do all the cleaning.
The way to cast off the plunder
1. First, we remove any stagnant water in the basin to facilitate the treatment of the cleaning mixture quickly and may take some time if the discharge is slow.
2. We collect household cleaning tools or kitchen tools available Some people use vinegar along with other material to make a chemical reaction when mixing these materials:
- White vinegar or apple vinegar.
- Lemon juice acidic like vinegar and refreshing aroma.
- Soda is considered a good antiseptic.
- Salt and it helps in the removal of plankton that leads to blockage.
- Sodium Borate.
3. We pour the vinegar with the other auxiliary agent for cleaning and no need to mix before casting because the mixture will become foam immediately after the occurrence of a chemical reaction
- To make a mixture of vinegar and baking soda: We use 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- For a mixture of lemon juice and baking soda: We use 1 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of lemon juice
- To make a mixture of lemon juice and baking soda: We use 1 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of lemon juice.
- For the work of salt mixture, sodium borate and vinegar: we use 1/4 cup of sodium borate, 1/4 cup of salt.
4. Then cover the plaits until the mixture is stabilized using a special tub plug or cover with a hot cloth for half an hour and foam will remove plankton and blockage.
5. We use the plunger in the flap to move the suspended material; we place it tightly on the sink and press up and down the rubber base of the piston and works this way better if the basin is filled with water to open the dam strongly because of water pressure.
6. We use a peg to pull the plankton out if the blockage because of hair stuck.
7. We use the removal tool, which looks like a long metal rope by carefully inserting the piece. When this tool is attached we will wrap the wire to hold the plankton and slowly pull it out and repeat this process until the water goes normally and the work gloves must be worn because the metal removal tool can be sharp.
8. In the end, we rinse the sink with 6 cups of hot water and repeat the process if the water discharge is still slow. If the plankton is still resisting the drainage insistently, there may be a ball of hair stuck. This may require manual removal. Consider bringing a plumber, especially if the drain is completely off.
How to Clean Carpet from Coffee Spots:
- Prepare a mixture of white vinegar, a tablespoon of liquid cleaning dishes and a cup of warm water and mix well.
- Dip a sponge in the mixture and place it on the coffee spot with turbot and do not rub until the spot is spread.
- Rinse the spot with a damp, well-draped cloth and dry the carpet with a dry cloth to completely eliminate any moisture effect.
Get more tips to clean your carpet from our website (شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض), as will help you to get the best cleaning for your home and more.